No Intensity - 1 September 2014
Monday 1st September
Tacfit Firefighter First Alarm
Recovery Cycle sandwiched between Cycles 14 and 15
- Stage 1 - COMPLETED - Details HERE.
- Stage 2 - Part 1 of 3. COMPLETED - Details HERE.
- Stage 2 - Part 2 of 3. COMPLETED - Details HERE.
- Stage 2 - Part 3 of 3. Recovery cycle sandwiched between Days 56 and 57
Waking Heart Rate - 49 bpm
1. The Complete Tacfit Fire Fighter First Alarm mobility program - 10 reps per drill - approx 35 mins
2. Clover Mobility - 10 reps per drill - 10 mins
3. Clubbell Mobility - 5 reps per drill - 15 mins
Performance Goals – None.
Challenges – None.
Notes: Feeling fantastic. Minimal soreness in the legs. Know I made the right decision to focus on recovery. I have it in me to do a Mod Intensity training session but it is not appropriate for me now although I want to do it! I WANT to train and today with the mobility drills I did train :) Not everything has to involve intensity, Andy. Wait.................
Song of the day - "Patience'' by Take That.